So did anyone hear about the officer who placed a woman under arrest for breastfeeding in NYC? She went to get on her bus, he pulled her back by the collar of her shirt, and as a result she dropped her 3 month old baby. He still placed her under arrest while her baby was lying on the concrete with a cracked skull. Her daughter died at the hospital while she was at the police station. He’s on PAID leave.
This is out of control
I hope this sinks in your hearts.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
I only care about a few people in my life. And those are the people I would do anything for. But maybe I should go back to just not giving two shits at all. Seems to help. Sigh.
This is literally the cutest lizard to ever grace my bathroom floor
And finally someone said it
nobody’s fucking stopping you from putting on some foundation dude you can put it on and it’s discrete and other straight guys won’t be able to tell and it does wonders. nobody’s stopping you from moisturizing or even putting on the lightest bits of concealer. don’t worry, other straight men can’t tell
Also there’s less pressure for men to be attractive and more pressure on women to see past men’s looks for their personalities, like look how many movies star average/ugly dudes who still score modelesque girls.
step 1: create unrealistic, unattainable standards of beauty for women
step 2: build a multi-billion dollar beauty industry to sell women makeup, tell them they are worthless without it
step 3: mock and vilify women who wear makeup as vain and fake, mock and vilify women who don’t wear makeup as ugly
step 4: code makeup as exclusively feminine, make the feminine shameful, shame any and all men perceived as feminine
step 5: complain that you can’t wear makeup
all that commentary